All I can say is WOW! I did not expect this. I just started writing and blogging a few months ago, so this is very new to me. To be given this award so soon is a wonderful surprise. Thank you Princess Simcess over at The Anxious Princess for this award.
Now to answer her questions.
- What is your favourite TS4 world? I love Windenburg. It is a beautiful world and I enjoy playing my families there. Lately I have been playing in Newcrest though because of the flexibility for building it the way I see it in my stories.
- If you were a sim, what three traits would you have? Definitely bookworm. I love to read. Currently my favorite author is Philippa Gregory. I love historical books. Family Oriented. Even though I have no children of my own, my family still comes first. I love to spoil my mother, my sisters, and my nieces and nephews. Goofball. I have no problem making a fool of myself if it will make someone else smile. I have a large collection of silly hats that I wear to work at the soup kitchen. The way I see it, if one of my silly hats makes just one homeless person smile, then it was worth it. That could very well be the only smile that person has that day.
- What is your favourite career to play on TS4 and why? I don’t really have a favorite career. I usually pick them at random. I have noticed that the cooking careers seem to be picked the most in my games however.
I nominate the following for this award:
Questions for the nominees
- Where do you get your inspiration for your stories?
- Who is the one character you have created that feels the most like you personally?
- Has there been a character that has stuck with you to the point where saying good bye to them seemed impossible?
- How do you feel about other people using your characters in their own stories?